Generator Fire Breaks Out At Henderson Vons

No Injuries, But Lots Of Smoke Throughout The Store

Mitch Kelly
September 24, 2019 - 6:28 am

LAS VEGAS, NV (KXNT) - No injuries have been reported after a fire at a supermarket in Henderson.  

Firefighters responded to a generator fire at the Vons supermarket at Pecos and Windmill Monday night.  

While smoke filled the building, the fire did not spread to anything beyond the generator.  

Two people were checked out at the scene but were released.